Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Love Story (1970)


Love Story (1970) by Arthur Hiller
576x320 | AVI DIVX 859 kbps | MP3 93 kbps CBR, mono | Lang: English | Subtitle: English, French, Spanish | 695 MB

I've seen this video countless times. More times, than any other movie. And every time I watch it, it moves me to tears. To experience a love so true and so deep is a miracle and to lose it... it's beyond me. But to even experience it and see a glimpse of it (from this movie) is a wonder enough. The love story between rich Harvard hockey-player Oliver Barrett IV (played by Ryan O'Neal) and smart-mouthed Radcliffe gal Jennifer Cavilleri (played by Ali McGraw) is one of those once-in-a-lifetime love stories... captured on film. These two star-crossed lovers who are from the opposite ends of the socio-economic ladder overcome all obstacles (disapproving parents, near poverty and Harvard Law School) to make their love work. The only thing going for them was their love and devotion to each other. And just when things were finally looking up... tragedy strikes. It's not just a tearjerker! It's truly a masterpiece! I LOVE THIS MOVIE! It's my ALL TIME favorite movie.



5 comments:

  1. hey this download asks a password.....plz tell me the password so that i can unzip the file....i really want to see this movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone...please put another link like filefactory or depositfiles please...... I really want to see this movie...:'(

    ReplyDelete

Search this Blog